Date(s) - August 21, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
* THIS IS A PREPAY ONLY EVENT. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO SIGN UP AT THE VENUE.
About this Event
We get it… You worked hard for your degree and you’re looking to meet like-minded people. Well come on out and mingle with fun, NYC single professionals with advanced degrees while sipping cocktails at a beautiful venue. Whether you’re looking to make new friends, network or want to meet that special someone… you’ll have a great time at this event.
* This is a multi Meetup group event. 15 other Meetup groups have also been invited. The RSVP list on this page represents only a small portion of actual attendees. We expect around 80 people to attend. *
* This is a prepay only event. You have to get your tickets in advance online. You will not be able to pay for admission at the venue. We recommend grabbing your ticket now because we’ll be raising the ticket price as event time gets closer. The price may go as high as $35 by event time.
This mixer is for professionals who:
* Possess an advanced degree from any school (Masters or above)
* Graduated with a Bachelors or above from an Ivy League School
What to expect:
* Light appetizers served in two shifts: 7:00 and 7:45. Food will likely be gone by 8pm.
* Icebreaker and 2 Amex Gift Card Prizes for Winners
* Suggested Age Range: Singles Of All Ages Are Welcome
* The Event Goes Until 9:30 Feel Free To Arrive Any Time.
* Typically 75% of Attendees Come Alone (25% bring friends). We will have our staff on hand ready to welcome you and introduce you to others.
* Dress Code: Neat, Professional and/or Stylish – No t-shirts, shorts, sneakers, tank tops, baseball caps or gym attire. What You Wear To Work Is Likely Fine.
* We Usually Have Over 75 People Attend!
* Icebreaker To Win Prizes (ie. Everyone gets half of a playing card. If you find the other half of your card while mingling, you win a raffle ticket!)
An email we got about one of our recent events: “Thank you so much for throwing such a great event. The crowd was really great and everyone was super friendly. As a busy professional I don’t get that much time to get out and meet people so it was nice to be in such a relaxed environment. Event well done!” – Danielle, NYC