Date(s) - January 19, 2020
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
One Fish Two Fish
When you attend this event, you will…
• Connect face to face with a diverse group of people interested in personal, economic, spiritual and community development.
• Help bridge cultural, racial, occupational, digital, economic and other divides. Meet Asian and non-Asians interested in Asian food, language and other Asian topics.
• Move closer to your current goals taking this action step once a month
• Extend and build your network of local allies and friends
• Accelerate your professional development through interpersonal interactions
• Invest in building a better future for all — One City, One Future
Please come at 12:30pm to get a seat.
At 1:00pm we…
• Express appreciations
• Introduce ourselves to the group (if you wish)
• Interact face to face during open networking until dinner time. (Restaurant allows event contributors to exchange cards and chat one-on-one to 5PM)
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Event Location: 2423 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037
Public Transportation (recommended as street parking is limited)
• Metro: Foggy Bottom metro station (Blue/Orange line) is less than 2 blocks from the event at 2423 PA. NW, DC
• Bus: DC Circulator stops are very close to the building at 24 and K
• Pennsylvania Ave. NW & 25th St. NW (metro bus stop)
• M St. NW & 24th St. NW (closest Dupont Circle DC Circulator stop)
Driving & Parking
• Street Parking: Street parking surround the building (23rd St., 24th St., 25th St., L St. & PA. Ave.) street parking is free if you can find it.
If you have any questions please email [masked] and/or [masked]. Or get your questions answered in person. Thank you!iCal |