Date(s) - November 10, 2018
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Greetings, please announce, post, share and forward this flier to anyone you know:
As part of our no cost services to the San Diego community, we are inviting you to a complimentary Financial Wellness Workshop in San Diego every Saturday from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM at the offices of 6136 Mission Gorge Road Suite 212, San Diego CA 92120-3494.
We will be going over:
– Retirement savings strategies
– Ways to reduce debt
– Discussing the different savings accounts you need
– The high cost of waiting to save
– Why credit score is important
– How you can protect yourself against identity theft
– The power of compound interest
– Tax-deferred vs. taxable investments… and more!
Did you know the average American household with at least one credit card has nearly $15,590 in credit card debt? (CNNmoney). Did you know more than half of all workers surveyed have less than $25,000 for their retirement? (EBRI)
Please don’t miss this complimentary workshop. If you’re not able to attend, please give this flier to someone who can. Please post this on your bulletin board, announce it and save it into your calendar. We look forward to seeing you there.
Matthew P. Mendenhall | Sunday School Superintendent | Consultant – Solar, Health & Financial
Cell: 619-944-4911 | Email: email@example.com | Conference: (605) 475-4700, 691695#