Date(s) - June 03, 2019 - June 13, 2019
2:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Athens International Airport
• Depart USA on June 2, 2019
• Arrive in Greece June 3, 2019
• Depart Greece on June 13, 2019
DEPOSIT DUE 👉🏾 October 30, 2018 – First come first serve 20 Spots
CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING (SEPT 20TH)
Listen Here 👉🏾https://ebiztravel.net/cc_gr.html
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.
The Euphoric Aegean all-inclusive cruise is the ultimate immersion into Greece’s heritage and mystery; as you witness history unravel before your eyes.
* English-speaking guide for included excursions
* Accommodation at hotels
* Two nights in Athens w/breakfast
* Three nights in Mykonos w/breakfast
* Two nights in Naxos w/breakfast
* Three nights in Santorini w/breakfast
* Ground transportation in private A/C vehicle
* Ferry Rides ********** (Piraeus to Mykonos, Mykonos to Naxos, Naxos to Thira)
* Inter-country Flight ( Santorini to Athens) ****Checked luggage and assigned seating is not included in the price.****
* Admission Ticket into Acropolis
* Metro Ticket
* Hop on Hop Off Beach Boat Pass in Mykonos (One per person)
* Santorini Catamaran Cruise BBQ & Drinks
* Farewell Dinner (Santorini)
* Passport Ready Tshirt or Passport Ready Tote (Greece Edition). See here and decide if you want a t-shirt or a tote. https://noirgirlmagic.com/collections/passport-ready-greece-edition
* Visa fees, if any
* Round trip International flight to/from Athens (ATH)
* Airport taxes (where applicable)
* Excess baggage
* Meals not included in the attached itinerary
* All items of a personal nature such as laundry, cleaning, telephone, internet, or fax expenses, beverages including tea and coffee (except meals included in itinerary)
* Wines, liquors, soft drinks, etc.
* Gratuities for the Tour Director, motor coach driver, and local guides are not included in pricing
* Travel Insurance
CANCELLATION POLICY/REFUND POLICY
* FINAL PAYMENT DUE ON MAY 5, 2019
* Deposits and processing fee are non-refundable
* Cancellations received more than 89 days prior to departure will incur a loss of the nonrefundable deposit as specified above.
* Cancellations received 90 days prior to departure will be 100% non-refundable.
* There will be no refund for unused land arrangements after departure.
* cancellations required in writing and must be acknowledged by eBiz Travel.
INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Travel Insurance is recommended. More info here. – https://ebiztravel.net/travel-insurance.html
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE & ITINERARY https://ebiztravel.net/files/Greece%202019.pdf
**Note** Group needs to depart together on the same flight, or at approximately the same time, for the group transfer to the airport. Individual transfer costs can be quoted separately.
(All prices are per person basis)
Total land package
• US DBL Occupancy $2325
• US Single Occupancy $3100
• US UPGRADED DBL Occupancy $2450 – please see brochure for details on upgrades
• US UPGRADED Single Occupancy $3250 – please see brochure for details on upgrades
***There are only 20 spots available – 5 have been taken
RECEIVE $50 FOR YOUR REFERRALS [UNLIMITED]
BOOK THIS TRIP
Per person, non-refundable deposit and processing fee is $430 per person. Register first then you will be redirected to our booking page. 👇🏾
For This Trip (https://ebiztravel.net/registration-greece.html) Once you register, you will be redirected to make your deposit.
PACKING LIST HERE – Click here for our detailed packing list – https://ebiztravel.net/files/ebiz-packing-list.pdfiCal |