Date(s) - May 07, 2019 - May 16, 2019
2:00 pm - 12:00 pm
• Depart LAX on May 6, 2019
• Arrive in Bali on May 7, 2019
• Depart Bali on May 16, 2019
Experience the exotic paradise of Bali on this incredible vacation. With its wonderful beaches, amazing countryside, and friendly people, Bali will charm you during your stay at premiere beach resorts across the island.
This 10-day Indonesia vacation takes you across Bali, staying in the centers of Seminyak, Ubud, and Sanur as you explore this verdant island.
As Indonesia’s most popular tourist destination, Bali has a lot going for it. Its landscape is a mixture of jungle and beach, making it both an ideal spot to go for wildlife hikes and the ultimate beach getaway. You’ll start your Bali vacation in Seminyak, the flashy expat center in the island’s southwest. In Seminyak, you’ll spend your days taking advantage of the wide, sandy beach that’s typically less crowded than others on Bali. If you need a break from the sun, the wealth of design shops and galleries will keep you occupied, as will the lively nightlife.
• English-speaking guide
• 5 ✨Accommodations
• Meals according to itinerary / Breakfast box in lieu of ABF when early morning flight
• Ground transportation in private A/C vehicle
• Full day tour of Kintamani that includes lunch. A stop to visit the elegant
Balinese dancers and talented artisans of the region
• Tampaksiring, a holy spring water temple
• Balinese dinner and dance show
• Admission fees according to the itinerary
• Complimentary bottle of drinking water
• Passport Ready Tshirt or Passport Ready Tote (Bali Edition). Decide if you want a t-shirt or a tote. https://noirgirlmagic.com/collections/passport-ready-bali-edition
• Free Wifi at hotels
• Visa fees, if any
• Round trip flight to Bali (DPS)
• Airport taxes (where applicable)
• Excess baggage
• Meals not included in the attached itinerary
• All items of a personal nature such as laundry, cleaning, telephone, internet, or fax expenses, beverages including tea and coffee (except meals included in itinerary)
• Wines, liquors, soft drinks, etc.
• Gratuities for the Tour Director, motor coach driver, and local guides are not included in pricing
CANCELLATION POLICY/REFUND POLICY
FINAL PAYMENT DUE ON MARCH 1, 2019
• Cancellations received more than 59 days prior to departure will incur a loss of the non-refundable deposit as specified above.
• Cancellations received 60 days prior to departure will be 100% non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused land arrangements after departure.
• All cancellations required in writing and must be acknowledged by eBiz Travel.
• Travel Insurance is recommended. More info here. – https://ebiztravel.net/travel-insurance.html
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE &ITINERARY https://ebiztravel.net/files/Bali%202019.pdf
**Note** Group needs to depart together on the same flight, or at approximately the same time, for the group transfer to the airport. Individual transfer costs can be quoted separately.
(All prices are per person basis)
Total land package
• US DBL Occupancy $2200
• US Single Occupancy $2750
***There are only 20 spots available. 8 HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED. So don’t miss out**
DEPOSIT DUE —-> August 25, 2018
RECEIVE $50 FOR YOUR REFERRALS [UNLIMITED]
BOOK THIS TRIP
Per person, non-refundable deposit and processing fee is $430 per person.
For This Trip (http://ebiztravel.net/registration-bali.html) Once you register, you will be redirected to make your deposit.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION [VISA & PASSPORT]
Canadian and USA passport holders are part of the 140 countries exempt from paying for a visa for Indonesia and do not require a visa for a stay of 30 days or less. The visit must be for the purpose of tourism, leisure or social reasons.
PACKING LIST HERE – Click here for our detailed packing list – https://ebiztravel.net/files/ebiz-packing-list.pdfiCal |