Date(s) - November 25, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
****Please read all the details below before RSVPing. Thank you.
RSVPing Yes, you agree to the “Disclaimer/Release of Liability” listed below.****
COUCH TO 5K
I am training to work towards doing a 5K. It would be great to have people with the same goal and motivation. We will do interval training. I have never done this before so we will start slow. I have an app that will tell us when to run and when to walk. If you are serious and motivated to join me I’d love to have you there. This will be a weekly event.
All levels welcome.
FINDING THE GROUP
Turn into the park. Drive over the bridge and find parking. We will meet to the left of the playground under the trees where the picnic tables are.
DISCLAIMER / RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
• Don’t be a flake by signing up and not showing up.
• If you can’t make it to the event, change your RSVP to No.
• Please, no dogs unless otherwise indicated in description.
• If you choose to sign up for this event, you are releasing the organizers of this group from all liability in case of possible injuries.
• The organizers of this group are not trained leaders. By participating in any posted event, you’re taking responsibility for your own safety and well-being.
• Hiking and other outdoor events are inherently dangerous and accidents can happen. All participants take full responsibility for their own actions and abilities.
• Your personal safety depends on your own judgment and experience. This applies to any guests you may invite.