The Ultimate Amber Teething Necklace
Our Amber Teething Necklace is the perfect alternative medicine for babies & toddlers on the teething process. All this is thanks for the Baltic Amber Natural immune system boost, anti-inflammatory & analgesic capabilities. By the time the baby or toddler start the usage of the necklace you’ll start noticing the differences on their behavior & mood, thanks to the effectiveness of the succinic acid contained naturally on the amber and without suffering the secondary effects in the back of synthetic medicine like teething tablets or scrapings left by the teething toys on their mouth.
The True Benefits Of Amber Teething Necklace
• Noticeable Soothing, calming effects after a few hours of wearing it and much more after a few days of use.
• Natural Teething treatment without secondary effects as normal pharmaceutics drugs used for teething healing.
• Get better full energy, fussiness & avoid fever from teething.
• Babies and toddler looks adorable when wearing it at the same time as helping them with their teething problems.
• Highest Standard Quality used for making our amber teething jewelry.
• Safety knotted (Amber bead) & easy to use.
• Approved By Mothers!
Advised Safety Requirements:
• All the time supervise the infant when wearing the necklace.
• Remove the necklace when the infant is unattended, even though it is only for a short period of time.
• Remove the necklace at the same time as the infant sleeps at day or night.
• Not allow the infant to mouth or chew the necklace.
Limited Quantity Available for selling amazon at 59% discount price. Get yours before price rise.
Order Your Certificated Amber Teething Necklace Now!
Anti-Flammatory & Succinic Acid Immune System Boosting Properties. 100% Made Of Real Baltic Amber.
Teething Pain, Drooling & Fussiness Reduce.
Safety knotted (Amber Bead), Hand Crafted with the Highest Quality Standard on the Market.
32-33cm Long – 1 year Guarantee. Fast Toughen, buy with confidence!
Will have to have product when new born child & toddlers begin teething.