Arduino is the open source electronics prototyping platform that has taken the Maker Movement by storm. This thorough introduction, up to date for the contemporary Arduino release, helps you start prototyping very quickly. From obtaining the required components to putting the final touches on your project, all of the information you wish to have is here!
Getting Began with Arduino is a snap. To make use of the introductory examples in this guide, all you wish to have is an Arduino Uno or Leonardo, in conjunction with a USB cable and an LED. The easy-to-use, free Arduino development environment runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
In Getting Began with Arduino, you’ll be able to learn about:
- Interaction design and physical computing
- The Arduino board and its software environment
- Basics of electricity and electronics
- Prototyping on a solderless breadboard
- Drawing a schematic diagram
- Talking to a pc–and the cloud–from Arduino
- Building a custom plant-watering system