The Community Connection facilitates cultural awareness, economic performance and spiritual growth. We believe diverse communities can become self aware, and bind together while improving themselves and others.
Our vision: Family friendly connections for a faith based, culturally diverse community. Our mission is to connect diverse communities together in an effective, efficient, family friendly, faith based, culturally diverse economy that positively impacts the quality of life for every person.
Based on our studies, we have put together a quick visual presentation on how we believe a community is connected. We hope you like it!
- There you are.
- You know someone through mutual interest.
- You and others, connected by mutual interest, make a group.
- Many groups make a community.
- You and others become aware of other groups in your community.
- You and others share mutual interest to connect the groups.
- Groups are connected through mutual interest.
- People in the groups become aware, and the community is connected through mutual interest.
- Vesica Piscis
- Seed of Life
- Flower of Life
- Fruit of Life
- Metatron’s Cube
- Metatron’s Cube Rotated
- Metatron’s Cube Superimposed on Flower of Life
Below is a more intricate representation of the structure of unification. Here, the structure is rotated so that one petal lies on each of the 24 lines radiating outward from the center of Figure 8. This is to emphasize depth.