Expected Monthly Budget: $12 – $29
The big question on Analytics is: What do I do with all this data I’m getting? The answer is that you actually do 4 things. The web analytics cycle has 4 components: Measure, report, analyze and optimize.
- Measure: You need a tool to measure all the visitors coming to your website from social media, blogs, other websites, cell phones, tablets, PC’s, newsletters, etc.
- Report: That tool needs to report information to you in pictures and charts you can understand.
- Analyze: You should know how to use that tool to make valuable insights (like how well your product is selling, or what people are clicking on and how often)
- Optimize: Test different versions of ads and pages to see which ones give you the best results.
Then go back and do it all over again. You may need to change some of your content (make it more simple), or create a better call to action, or change the image. Little tweaks here and there can make all the difference in the world between a product that sells and one that doesn’t. Take a look at our recommendations for analytics leaders in the industry.
Mouseflow is a session replay and heatmap tool that shows how visitors click, move, scroll, browse, and pay attention on websites. It can be installed in seconds and is used by over 45,000 clients. Mouseflow helps clients simplify their analytics to make decisions that matter.
The integration helps clients understand how visitors behave under specific experiments and variations. It generates heatmaps for each page variation and associates pertinent details (experiment ID/variation ID) to each recorded session. This allows clients to sort/filter for sessions or heat maps based on information from Optimizely. Learn more about Mouseflow here.
- Discover the impact your experiment variations have on user engagement using rich heatmaps available with Mouseflow
- Surface insights about behavioral changes between experiment variations with Mouseflow’s robust session recordings
- Understand the “why” behind your visitors’ behavior to inform future product development and experiment ideas
Clickmagick is an online marketing platform that allows you to track and optimize your all of your marketing efforts.
So if you are promoting any product or service online, then you should be tracking all of your marketing efforts. (paid and organic)
There are several reasons for this, but here are 3:
- To track all of your paid marketing efforts. (this keeps you from getting scammed by bogus traffic vendors and wasting money on traffic that isn’t converting.) Remember not all traffic is quality traffic!
- To track all of your organic marketing. (e.g. blogging, youtube videos, instagram, facbeook, etc…)
- To maximize your ROI. (return on investment) Many marketers, especially newbies, waste tons of money on marketing efforts that aren’t working. The main reason for this is because they have no idea which traffic is converting into leads and sales. If you want to be successful online, then you have to scale up what is working and drop what is not! Learn more about ClickMagick here.